Sekarang ni berazam nak buat satu hari satu entry. Tapi rasa macam tak tercapai dek akal kot haha.. Aku ni selalu hot hot chicken shit jek...
Erm takde ape pun nak cite tapi sebab nak memenuhi azam tu, aku citela sikt pasal vitamin yang aku tengah makan sekarang ni...
Sikit je ni kan.
Setiap vitamin kena makan sebijik, sekali, sehari.
Aku paling tak suka Vitamin B Complex! Baunye sangat busuk dan meloyakan.
Memula tak suka Iron Tablets tuh sebab bau busuk jugak.
Rupa-rupanya vitamin B laaagi busuk!
Busuk tak busuk kena telan jugakla ehhh..
Kenapa kena makan vitamin-vitamin ni semua?
- The amount of blood in your body increases during pregnancy until you have almost 50 percent more blood than usual, so you need more iron to make more hemoglobin.
- You need extra iron for your growing baby and placenta, especially in the second and third trimesters.
- Many women need more because they start their pregnancy with insufficient stores of iron.
- Iron-deficiency anemia during pregnancy is associated with preterm delivery, low birth weight, and infant mortality.
- Folic acid helps prevent neural tube defects (NTDs) – serious birth defects of the spinal cord (such as spina bifida) and the brain (anencephaly)
- Some research suggests that folic acid may help lower your baby's risk of other defects as well, such as cleft lip, cleft palate, and certain types of heart defects.
- Your body needs folate to make normal red blood cells and prevent anemia.
- Folate is essential for the production, repair, and functioning of DNA, our genetic map and a basic building block of cells. So getting enough folic acid is particularly important for the rapid cell growth of the placenta and your developing baby.
- Some research suggests that taking a multivitamin with folic acid may reduce your risk of preeclampsia, a complex disorder that can affect your health and your baby's.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is essential for tissue repair, wound healing, bone growth and repair, and healthy skin.
- Vitamin C also helps your body fight infection, and it acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells from damage.
- Both you and your baby need this vitamin daily – it's necessary for the body to make collagen, a structural protein that's a component of cartilage, tendons, bones, and skin.
- Based on animal studies, some researchers believe that vitamin C deficiencies in newborn babies can impair mental development.
- Vitamin C also helps your body absorb iron
VITAMIN B COMPLEX
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, helps your body metabolize protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
- It also helps form new red blood cells, antibodies, and neurotransmitters, and is vital to your baby's developing brain and nervous system.
- Research shows that extra vitamin B6 may relieve nausea or vomiting for some women during pregnancy, though no one knows for sure why it works.
Banyak benefit vitamin vitamin ni. Especially on baby. Kalau kita nak baby dalam kandungan sihat walafiat keadaannya, rajin-rajinla makan. No matter how busuk the vitamin is!